Smart Relay Micro PLC
- The Micro810 controller functions as a smart relay with high current relay outputs, in addition with the programming capabilities of a micro PLC.
- 12-pt form factor provides:
- 8A outputs eliminates the need for external relays
- DC models allow 4 inputs to function as four 0-10V analog inputs
- Program download via USB programming port (adapter required)
- Optional 1.5 in. local LCD for monitoring/modifying application data. It also functions as a backup memory module.
- Configure and run core smart relay function blocks without a PC (LCD required)
- Built-in Real Time Clock for applications such as Lighting Control and Alarming
- As part of the Micro800 family, the Micro810 controller shares the same instruction set including advanced features such as PID and floating point data types which are not commonly found in a smart relay.
Watch our Micro810 programming simulator to learn how to program a smart relay function on your controller.